Electrical & Control systems Product Engineer
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BaC+5)
- At least 5 years of experience in Control Systems equipment
1. Specify, select & design the Gensets control systems (PLC,
2. Design the basic I/C engineering documents as basically listed
a. Control equipment conceptual functions and I/O sizing,
b. Software configuration system
c. Overall logic diagram
d. Overall control System Architecture
e. Conceptual operation philosophy
3. Design the detailed I/C engineering documents as basically
a. Control Equipment functional diagram and detailed I/O list
b. Control system operation Philosophy,
c. Logic Diagrams
d. Systems Schematic and wiring diagrams
e. Assist in Control Cable routing layout and installation
4. Assist in design of basic electrical engineering documents.
5. Assist in design of detailed electrical engineering documents
6. Write specifications of control and instrumentation equipment
7. Control and select instrumentation equipment.
8. Prepare the bill of quantities for the Control and Instrumentation
9. Assist in the preparation of the control and instrumentation
subcontractor design package & its requirement
10. Contact supplier for technical offers, spec…
11. Evaluate suppliers offers
12. Assist in Approvals of suppliers technical deliverables.
13. Supervise trainee and new staff
14. Coordinate with other disciplines: I/C, Mechanical, civil.