We are looking to hire a Dynamic Assistant to CEO as per the below details:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
• Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
• Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
• Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
• Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
• Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
• Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings
• Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
• Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
• Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
• Acts as a liaison with landlord and building management on any office-related issues.
• Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events
• Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
• Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
• Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO
• Bachelor degree
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization