Duties and Responsibilities:
• The call center operator receives, transfers, handles customer telephone calls incoming and out coming to the company
• Receives customer complaints for repair and maintenance
• Issues job orders for new maintenance request
• Fills and update the customer data form
• Follows up with the customer concerning the cost of repair
• Informs the customer of the possibility of any adjustments or proposals concerning his repaired item
• Transfer the new opened J/O to the Service Center
• Make “Happy Calls” every 3 days to the customers, and make sure the customer was satisfied.
• Report to the management the results of the Happy Calls
Age: 20 – 30
Experience: Fresh graduate /minimum 1 year experience in similar role
Education: BA in Business administration or TS3
Computer skills: Microsoft office – oracle
Languages: Arabic & English, French is a plus.