A leading expanding Nursery is now looking for a Nursery Teacher – French section
The job requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child. The teacher will be managing children with an age range of 3 and 4 years old.
- Fluent in French.
- Previous teaching experience with minimum 1 year of experience in a Nursery as a responsible of the class.
- A degree in Psychology, Child psychology, or Education is a plus.
- Developing and implementing lessons/work schemes.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc).
- Taking and keeping records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Salary & Compensation:
Salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competences.