• Set sales plan for existing outlets and new outlets to assist in reaching sales budget
• Ensure CRM is being properly handled and CRM SOPs are being followed by CRM team and Guest Relations Agents.
• Solve customer complaints immediately and as per company guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Communicate with regular customers regarding any new products/service/openings.
• Conduct sales visits as per calendar and ensure getting business to reach sales targets.
• Plan, organize and execute functions, meetings and conferences as per customers’ requests.
• Analyze weaknesses and strengths of outlets based on customer’s feedback.
• Monitor the customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts and to suggest ideas for improvement in food or service.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Corporate Sales duties
• A degree in Business or its equivalent is a plus.
• Fluent in three languages: Arabic, English and French.
• Possess leadership and organization skills.
• Possess high communication skills and is customer oriented.
• Result focused.
• Be presentable and elegant.