- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BAC+5); MBA is a plus.
- At least 15 years of experience in a professional and competitive environment including a solid experience in selling heavy industry products and power projects.
- Previous experience in the respective market.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French languages.
- Prepare the quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Identify project opportunities by using different means, contact potential clients and introduce SPP capabilities to them.
- Be the main interface with the clients during the proposal phase.
- Identify candidates for partnership & prepare agreements with local contractors and product suppliers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities.
- Seek out competitive information.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Persuade clients to choose products, solutions and services.
- Assist in preparing estimates for clients.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Provide technical assistance and product education.
- Prepare presentations, follow-up proposals and sales contracts.
- Meet regular sales targets.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare market studies.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Ensure that internal proposal and sales work is done according to customer expectations.
- Properly supervise and manage a team of sales persons and proposal engineers.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Create support materials for the sales team.
- Coach, develop and motivate his team.
- Participate in the recruitment of his staff by viewing selected CVs and interviewing candidates.
- Evaluate the personnel within his team.
- Coordinate strategy goals and marketing plans and activities with the group head of marketing and strategy.
- Report to the General Manager.
About the Company
Solution Power Partner SPP (www.spp-power.com) is a Lebanese Power Plant EPC company that deals with 4-stroke engine based power plants in the Middle East, Africa and CIS countries, and which offers to prospective clients proposals which include power plant feasibility studies, engineering designs, construction management, equipment supply, design-build and operations services.
SPP belongs to a large group of companies called ‘Energy Group’, which comprises in addition to SPP:
- Two manufacturing facilities located in Europe:
o MBH/Germany (www.mbh.de), which assembles high and medium speed diesel generating sets based on GE Transportation, Mitsubishi and GE Jenbacher diesel engines, and gas generating sets based on GE Waukesha engines
o FSA/Poland (www.fsapoland.com), which manufactures HFO engines under the license of MAN
- A sister Lebanese power plant contracting company named ‘Clean Energy Solution’ (www.CleanEnergySolution.com), which serves the local market.
SPP has also a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions to cover diesel, gas and HFO gensets with wide ranges of power capacities from renowned engine manufacturers. In 2015, SPP was offered a certificate of achievement by GE Transportation as a reward for both its ten years tenure as a distributor of GE Transportation medium speed diesel engines and for its sales successes with more than 55 GET Diesel Engines purchased and assembled into generating sets to serve power plants mostly throughout the Middle East and Africa regions. In addition to its distributorship agreement with GE Transportation for their medium speed diesel engines, SPP has two other established distributorship and assembly agreements with GE Jenbacher and GE Waukesha for their diesel engines and gas engines respectively.