We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
1. Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
2. Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
3. Allocate general and daily responsibilities
4. Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
5. Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
6. Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
7. Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
8. Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
9. Resolve problems when they arise
10. Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
1. Minimum 13 years of proven experience as construction foreman.
2. At least 3 of them experienced in an Aluminum or Aluminum Composite Panels Contracting Company.
3. In-depth knowledge of construction procedures.
4. Understanding of Aluminum and Aluminum Composite Panels Cladding techniques.
5. Ability to use Autocad.
6. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
7. Ability to communicate and report effectively
8. Problem-solving abilities
9. High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade ( Architecture/ Engineering)
10. a car is necessary.