• Manage all social media, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and GooglE+
• Development and execution of brand-specific social media strategy leveraging existing and emerging social media platforms
• Create and optimize organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and GooglE+ social media platforms
• Drive amplification of social content through paid channels to deliver revenue and engagement performance for the brands
• Conceptualize, design, create and manage content and social media campaigns and generate buzz through viral marketing initiatives
• Track paid and organic KPIs and budgets and report performance that meets the channel-specific goals of the brand(s)
• Develop engaging content for each social channel and help manage the editorial calendar for these channels
• Implement programs on mobile and desktop for engaging, nurturing, and growing our fans and followers on social media channels
• Collaborate with the cross-functional marketing, creative and business management teams to leverage organic/paid media activities and help drive roadmap projects for social media integration on our commerce sites
• Be ready to build the Social Media Unit by recruiting, managing and mentoring social media executives / community manager, in the future
o Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (web traffic, number of discussions, average response time, number of users and active users), and provides reports for key stake-holders and executives.
o Identifies and reports on community trends to internal teams and advises on potential opportunities or risks.
o Tracks KPIs.