• Responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of ERP systems.
• Participate in projects to implement, test and design ERP systems and applications.
• Resolve ERP related problems.
• Monitor and maintain ERP systems security.
• Liaise with company’s ERP suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
• Ensure that any ERP integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy ERP applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
• Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP system.
• Prepare and deliver activity and progress reports for presentation to the executive management team.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or Computer Engineering.
• At least 5 years direct experience administrating ERP applications.
• Previous experience in Oracle JDE ERP is a plus.
• Experience in SQL / Oracle queries.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of ERP software solutions.
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic.