- Installs, operates and troubleshoots audiovisual equipment.
- Works with a wide range of Audiovisual equipment.
- Helps in video recording, editing, duplicating and converting media and storing on optical disks if needed.
- Performs related work as required.
- Performs at or above the university's Information and Communication Technology performance standards.
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong command of English
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge