• Identify training needs to consolidate an overall training plan for the company in a manner that promotes higher staff performance and job satisfaction.
• Develops and updates needed policies to govern Training and Development Activities
• Conducts General Induction program for all new joining employees in coordination with HR staff.
• Provides newly hired employees with information and guidance on policies, duties, work conditions, and other related matters where applicable.
• Sets and consolidates annual staffing plan
• Handles recruitment activities; Job posting, advertising and job fairs.
• Manages the recruitment and hiring process within the assigned area by ensuring that all necessary forms are completed and filed in a timely manner.
• Drafts employment offers for selected candidates
• Ensures job descriptions are available for all positions in the assigned region and develops new ones when needed in coordination with the HR Director.
• Helps conducting Exit Interviews for departing employees to determine the reasons behind departure
• Maintain an updated record on the Recruitment activity and provide HR Director with regular reports