A Telemarketer prepares and delivers phone sales and marketing deals, read from script that describe products or services in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
Briefly Job Duties:
1. Contact current or potential customers by phone to promote our services.
2. Record names, addresses, purchases, payment method and reactions of prospects contacted and maintain records of customer account.
3. Enter orders and feedback into computers with a high level of professionalism.
4. Explain products or services, prices and answers questions from customers.
5. Handle complaints by ensuring excellence on call service.
6. Schedule appointments with prospective customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
Time Management, Phone Sales, Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Professionalism.
Experience in Sales is a must.