The Telesales Supervisor will manage the company's telesales programs, which includes external outbound telesales in order to launch/ grow this new acquisition channel for their products.
This person will be in charge of a team of telesales selling to direct customers (B to C).
• Manage company sales meetings
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand
Markets, and promote business.
• Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
• Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
• Analyze details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services.
- Min 3 years’ experience in sales and specially (Wall Street/ Sales over the Phone /Direct Sales / Insurance/ Real Estate/
- Strong working knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing strategies/practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to solve complex marketing related problems and process improvement
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Strong presentation skills and financial/analytical skills.
- Scripting experience is a MUST
- BA/BS degree.
If you would like to apply for the following and vacancy and only IF you meet the requirements, send your CV to email@example.com or call 01-513443