- Optimize Maintenance Process, decreasing machine and equipment breakdowns, production interruption and related product defects.
- Provide prompt and efficient response to the Production Team, in case of Machine Breakdown, ensuring spare part availability.
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Provide accurate assessments and troubleshooting on complex cases, breakdowns and executing with related repairs
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, ensuring repairs are being conducted as per set quality standards.
- Perform high level of technical skills, including but not limited to Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of Production Machines.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities as per set plan.
- Provide daily reports regarding all the task.
- Ensure adherence to set Plant Policies & Standard
- Abide by gowning and personal hygiene rules, as per set standards.
- Implement set cleanliness procedures in regards to equipment and premises.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Abide by set Working Schedule and Annual Leave procedure, avoiding unnecessary and unjustified absences.
Good knowledge in compressors, water treatment station, heat exchangers, gear box assembling and dismantling, oil, air and water separator filters.
Education: BT/TS/LT in Mechanical field.
Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience.