- Provide prompt and efficient response to the Production Team, in case of Machine Breakdown, ensuring team readiness and spare part availability.
- Follow-up on the implementation of approved Preventative Maintenance Plan with Maintenance Team, auditing related quality of work.
- Provide accurate assessments and troubleshooting on complex cases, breakdowns and executing with related repairs.
- Distribute daily tasks to the group of technicians according to the Manager / Supervisor demand.
- Provide suggestions to Maintenance Supervisor and Technical Manager on the distribution of machine repair and maintenance among technicians, as per related expertise.
- Provide on-going feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor on overall activities and occurring discrepancies.
- Follow-up with production Supervisor and Procurement on spare parts availability.
- Follow-up on Technicians daily activity, ensuring repairs are being conducted as per set quality standards.
- Act as a technical reference, regularly providing guidance and assistance to Technicians.
- Review all preventive maintenance schedule submitted by Technicians, in coordination with Production Supervisor.
Education: BT/TS/LT in electricity - Electronics
Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience.