To provide a range of legal and administrative support to the Corporate Legal Counsel.
- Assisting Corporate Legal Counsel in providing legal support and assistance to SABIS® companies.
- Providing the management with practical, reasonable advice on challenging and/or complex legal matters, whether arising within the day-to-day operations or related to the group’s projects.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal material, including but not limited to MOU, LOI, NDA, Commercial Agreements, Employment Contracts, Licensing agreements, Lease Agreements, Service Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, and Software License Agreements.
- Reviewing and drafting Corporate legal documentation and ensuring that corporate legal documents are up-to-date and in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Assisting in managing SABIS® Group IP portfolio.
- Liaising with external lawyers and IP agents based in different jurisdictions in litigation and in all legal and IP matters they are appointed to handle.
- Coordinating with other departments within the company in regard to legal assistance requests.
- Interpreting statutes, policies, and other legal documents, and communicate the content of those documents in a clear and cogent manner.
- Reviewing and responding to correspondence and demands from regulatory bodies, courts, and law firms.
- Monitoring the terms of all executed legal materials.
- Managing the group’s legal and contractual obligations to ensure legal compliance.
- Researching legal issues and providing written recommendations and memoranda.
- Remaining current on relevant laws and regulations.
- Assuming additional legal duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Law is a must
- Legal experience in business environment (at least 4-5 years)
- International exposure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, project management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and changing priorities independently and simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize a substantial and varied workload, and effectively serve management requirements and other departments’ requests in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)