- Executing animation/illustrations design ideas in order to provide a creative -output of projects.
- Developing animations/Illustrations, games, and interactive exercises designs by gathering information and data through research to achieve projects from concept and design to release.
- Operating and using techniques for a variety of multimedia activities such as animation/illustration production and educational games in order to ensure high quality creative materials.
- Managing the time and work flow in order to meet deadlines.
- Reporting to the Team Leader all the issues concerning the projects in order to minimize the risk and create a mitigation plan.
- Bachelor degree in Multimedia or equivalent
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience in Adobe Suite and Quark Express is a plus