Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the
- Always maintaining a professional, courteous attitude when confronted with hostile, impatient or irate guests.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name.
- Relay messages to servers and bus-persons as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Thanks guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Relay guest comments or suggestions to the manager on duty.
- Explain the restaurant concept to guests.
- No previous restaurant experience or training required. On the job training will be provided. Experience is a plus.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- Excellent verbal and telephone skills to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with our guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in other languages a plus.
- Be flexible and willing to assist as needed to ensure all restaurant standards are met