- Bachelor Degree in Business Administrat & Management, IT or
- Prepares daily reports as specified (Leads, customer, calls, …)
- Maintains and evolves CRM in terms of reporting predefined
- Performs basic vocalcom and CRM functions including running
reports, expiring data, changing agent skills, and activating
agent / sales traces
- Gathers data needed for projects and analysis.
- Creates reports and ensures accuracy for all reports.
- Controls consistency of reports to support reliable decision-
- Makes initial analysis of variance.
- Does regular analyses of forecasted volumes and staffing to
support actions and marketing campaigns.
- Verifies the accuracy of sources and formulas.
- Verifies reports in terms of plausibility
- Consolidates information into a manageable format
- Tracks results to identify trends
- Develops schedules based on an activity analysis and forecast.
- Follows real-time activity of call flow within each business,
project or product area.
- Updates procedures and workflow as instructed.
- Assists in written communication and reports where required.
- Completes miscellaneous task assigned by his manager.
- MS word, Excel & Power Point.
- Familiar with environments and logic of CRM and data bases.
- Results Analysis Systems and/or Applied Statistics are an
- Languages, such as VB / VBA / C / C++, HTML and Java
- SQL environment
- English &French
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication Skills
Profile of the Organization:
Sakr Holding is among the leading solution providers in the Power Generation industry and Real Estate sector.
Our success story started with power generation through Sakr Power Systems providing services that cover the manufacturing, sales and rental of power generator sets, and the design and implementation of turnkey power projects.
In addition to the power generation business, sister company Sakr Lighting Systems offers a wide range of premium brands for electrical and innovative lighting products designed according to internationally recognized quality standards.
Leaping from our successes and decades of business excellence, and with the same vision of providing solutions to enhance lives, Sakr Real Estate was established in 2010. With firm and dedicated steps, our vision is to become one of the most valuable lifestyle developers in the region, developing smart secure living hubs focused around community’s overall wellness where interactivity, connectivity and a sense of sharing prevail.