Masterminds is recruiting a Floor Manager for one of the most known resorts in Batroun:
• Male Gender
• University Graduate in Hospitality Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years to 6 years prior experience as Floor Manager
• Meet physical requirements for work in a hot weather and fast pace environment.
• Ability to create and execute floor plans for busy service periods
• Proficiency in word, excel and other office products
• Used to work in a beach resort; night clubs or similar
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
• Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
• Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
• Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
• Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
• Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
• Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel for menu planning, serving arrangements, and related details.
Schedule: From Monday till Friday from 9:30 Am till 7:00 PM
From Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 AM till 7:30 PM
1 day off to be taken on weekdays