International Business Development
responsible for identify, developing and closing international business opportunity.
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience: 4+ years functional experience (or equivalent related education and experience).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Must be able to travel internationally
• Must be able to support product demonstrations (Day/Night)
• Develops and conducts the evaluation and implementation of new initiatives and business opportunities for the Company
• Provides strategic and tactical input to the business development leader by evaluating new initiatives and business opportunities
• Conducts market analysis, and competitive activity
• Identifies and explores customer needs
• Provide assistance in the planning, designing and implementing of business plans
• Assists with the follow through and deployment of the Company's vision, strategies, and tactics
• Develop and track project schedules
• Identify business opportunities international with business unit products and capabilities
• Provide demonstrations of organization products to end customers
• Must be able to stand to support trade shows (<20% of the year)
• Other duties as assigned
Required Manager Competencies
• Decision Making and problem solving
• Customer focused
• Technical Capability/Application of system hardware
• Communicates verbal and written
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Send your cv at: email@example.com