The Human Resources Specialist is mainly responsible for the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Recruiting and staffing;
• Organizational departmental planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee and community communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.