1. Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
2. Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
3. Complete forms in accordance with company procedures. Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
4. Distribute meeting notes.
5. Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate person according to his needs.
6. Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
7. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
8. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
9. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
10. Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
11. Order and dispense supplies.
12. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, and other applications.
13. Responsible for Purchase orders for the company.
14. Filter and file the documents related to all the companies related to the owner in their appropriate places.
15. Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
16. Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
17. Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
18. Assist in resolving any administrative problems
19. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
Contact us at +961 1 547 888 - Mousharafieh - Beirut - Lebanon