We are hiring Plant Manager for a leading plastic production company in Angola with minimum 3 years of experience in the same field and high level of fluency in English.
1. Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on the foam process.
2. Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital related to the production of foam.
3. Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring foam product standards that will exceed company customers’ expectations.
4. Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the foam production supports the company strategic initiatives.
5. Improve manpower utilization within foam production unit and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
6. Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production volume.
7. Work to establish management practices throughout foam production areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for constructive input and action.
8. Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
9. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
10. Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest foam production and production management concepts.
11. Undertakes any other assignment as per his direct superior instructions.
*Only relevant profiles will be contacted.