Engages with media outlets on social media. Designs graphics and images for social media and email campaigns as well as website....
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Exceptional creativity and innovation in Design / Art work
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and basic HTML coding.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Manage workflow and productivity in accordance with product schedules, budgets, and creative goals.
• Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Fluency in English
• BS in Design and Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• A minimum experience of 2 years
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Creates layouts and designs of logos, packaging, advertising, marketing collateral
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action
• Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations, and color.
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Deliberate planning and goal setting
• Content management