Assisting in the overall running of the department to ensure all policies and procedures are being followed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintaining the book list and the distribution of books to SABIS® Network schools to ensure timely delivery of the products.
- Handling the Minor Corrections process from initiation to closure.
- Performing general administrative duties for the department, to include but not limited to preparing minutes of meeting, and preparing and formatting different types of reports.
- Preparing reports related to book lists or statistical reports about books/projects to provide status updates and have an accurate reference.
- Performing other projects and tasks as they arise and as delegated.
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- CAPM is a plus
- English Proficient
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team