Assist the Ticketing manager with managing ticketing operations for various events types.
• Build and maintain events on the Ticket system as assigned.
• Review or perform balancing, depositing and reporting of daily ticket sale receipts, as required.
• Create ticketing department sales reports.
• Establish and review operational policies and procedures for ticketing operations.
• Act as chief liaison for vendors, customer service inquiries and escalated customer issues in compliance with the manager’s directions.
• Lead Ticket Sellers and Ticket Office coordinator in guest relations initiatives.
• Participate to “At The Door” sales events.
• Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
• Create and update the CRM database