(1) Manages daily operations of INJAZ Lebanon programs in North area in line with annual strategy. Assures quality in programs implementation in North as per the Programs Implementation Standards. North team includes a program coordinator and is located in Tripoli.
(2) Works with Senior Programs Manager to identify and secure corporates’ support and to recruit new volunteers in North as per target.
(3) Ensures target reach, establishes good and long-term relations with new and existing schools and universities.
(4) Works with Senior Programs Manager on setting, goals, target and strategy for annual growth for students, partners and programs.
(5) Assists in Donors’ reports on programs/projects’ achievements in North.
Program implementation and quality:
• Manages programs implementation in North area and achieves operational objectives.
• Knowledgeable of INJAZ Lebanon programs (Arabic and English) and ensures that programs are delivered according to the Programs Implementation Standards shared by the Regional Office.
• Ensures that the program coordinator properly follows-up with schools and volunteers (phone calls, meetings, classroom visits).
• Measures programs’ impact and reports on schools’ and volunteers’ feedback.
• Participates in and supervises the development, adaptation, translation, printing and piloting of programs.
• Ensures availability of all program materials and coordinates with Senior Programs Manager on printing requirements.
• Oversees that North inventory is always up to date.
• Assures that all information sheets and delivery schedule are updated at all times.
• Renews commitments from corporations and business leaders providing volunteers.
• Recruits new corporate and individual volunteers as per target through meeting, presenting, filling applications, screening and selection.
• Seeks new creative sources for pools of volunteers.
• Prepares, organizes and coordinates Introductory Sessions and Training Workshops for Volunteers, and assists in developing, adapting the training workshops.
• Organizes regular mid-term focus group sessions with volunteers and schools.
Relationship with schools and universities:
• Renews commitments of schools, universities and youth centers currently involved with INJAZ Lebanon in North; fills and updates School Information Sheets.
• Initiates contact with new schools and universities based on the North strategy reach plan. Promotes the mission of INJAZ Lebanon and registers students for selected programs.
• Prepares, organizes and coordinates Introductory Sessions and Training Workshops for teachers, and school principals.
• Handles the communication with the Ministry of Education regarding North program delivery and reports on North activities.
Program Growth and Strategy
• Works with Senior Programs Manager to plan programs and growth strategy in North.
• Supports Senior Programs Manager in preparing yearly reach plan for programs distribution among educational venues.
• Enhances organization reputation in the area; explores opportunities for new program introduction and program innovation.
Data management, communication and grand reporting:
• Report on selected projects as per donor requirements.
• Ensures that the program coordinator collects necessary program data (pre-post tests, attendance sheets, pictures, testimonials, volunteer feedback) for reporting.
• Contributes to the execution of the organizational marketing plan by sharing program stories and testimonials.
• Helps the Marketing and Communication Department in campaigns to recruit and educate volunteers
• Procures office and cleaning supplies.
• Handles and manages the petty cash and report on it to the Finance &
• Supports in program events and workshops (such as annual entrepreneurship competition and Innovation Camp)
Performs other related duties, as assigned or requested, especially in cases where new and large multi-stakeholder projects arise other than INJAZ programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Other relevant field or equivalent.
4-5 years of professional experience in education, business or social sector including management experience.
Sincere interest in the mission of INJAZ Lebanon and in entrepreneurship.
Knowledgeable of the ecosystem in North, specifically in Tripoli (education, business, NGOs..).
Strong relationship-building and presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Highly organized and motivated, ability to multitask in a timely manner, team player.
Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.