• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Send your CV at :email@example.com