Application Design & Development
Analyze requirements including users, technical as well as compliance and regulatory institutions requirements
Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with department
Clarify what actions the program is intended to perform
Break down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
Work as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program
Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
Design, Build and Modify Complex Data Models
Create and Modify Functional Specifications
Design and Modify User Interfaces and Reports
React to problems and correct the program as necessary
Evaluate and increase the program's effectiveness and efficiency
Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users
Provide information and assistance to internal users.
Provide Training and Transfer of Know –how
Configure Servers and Perform Systems and software Installations and configuration
Provide support for problem analysis and resolution
Plan for and assist in the execution of Systems upgrades
Plan for and assist in Migrations between systems
Provide Technical support for team members
Handle complex application features and technical designs
Propose systems evolution and enhancements initiatives
Education and experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years of iOS development experience
• 2+ years of .NET experience developing web and/or desktop applications
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Team work experience
• Confidence, to present and explain ideas to colleagues
• Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.