We are seeking an ASP.NET MVC developer responsible for building web applications that adhere to architectural guidelines (high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, and simple). The primary responsibility of this position is to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Develop and maintain web applications using AP.NET MVC , C# and MS SQL Server
• Integrate ASP.NET MVC web applications with complex databases using ADO.NET, LINQ, and Entity Framework or other ORM tools
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Write and deliver clean, readable, reusable, fully tested, and easily maintainable code
• Resolve application performance and scalability issues by identifying the bottlenecks and key areas of improvement
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• More than 2 years of enterprise software development experience
• Deep expertise and hands-on experience in server-side development using ASP.NET MVC
• Hands-on experience in or more client-side frameworks such as AngularJS and Bootstrap is highly recommended
• Solid understanding of Responsive Web Design
• Strong understanding of OOP, MVC and design patterns
• Extensive knowledge in browser compatibility issues and solutions
• Experience integrating front-end code with back-end services (web services, RESTful services…etc.)
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience in third party libraries like Infragistics and Telerik is a plus.
• Experience in MS SQL server modules like SSIS, SSRS and SSAS is a plus.
• Up-to-date with the latest web development trends, techniques, and standards
• Strong troubleshooting and testing skills