- Designing marketing materials such as flyers, banners, postcards, business cards, online ads, brochures and magazines, etc..)
- Completing various administrative tasks related to the marketing department and as required.
- Closely working with copywriters, advertising agencies and printing press to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Helping to organize all the meetings, seminars and workshops on campus and outside when needed.
- Following up on hotel reservation
- Reporting work related activities to the Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
- 3-6 years of related experience
- Proficiency in various Graphic Design Software Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effect, etc…)