IT Specialist Job Description
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replacing parts as required.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion.
• BA in Computer science or related field
• MCSE, and CCNA preferable
• Two years IT technical support work experience in System administration and Networking
• Must able to drive motorcycle as to support multiple sites