SALES CONSULTANCY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
This will be a 12 months program which will include a Sales Phase, and a Sales Management phase. Upon the successful completion of both phases, the candidate will then be appointed Unit Manager/Sales Manager or Field Coach executive.
This program will include personal sales target, recruitment target, coaching and team development training and best practice in agency management.
• Recruits, develops and retains a Sales Team that will work under his/her leadership.
• Inspire and Motivate Sales advisors to reach company objectives.
• Train and coach team members in accordance with the methods and standards of the company.
• Identify new opportunities for sales.
• Ensures attainment of Manpower and Production objectives of himself and the team under his/her responsibility.
• Prepare action plan to meet the yearly sales objectives.
• Organize individual and group meetings for regular appraisal review of Sales advisors
• Minimum age is 25
• Minimum experience 2 years
• Minimum Bac 2 education
• Have a professional appearance to provide a positive company image to the public.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• A proven previous record of success with sales experience.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a “can-do” attitude.
• High Achievement Drive and goal/results oriented.