Security Engineering sal is a platinum distributor and partner of BOSCH Security Systems. We are security systems integrator specializing in the design, installation and support of industrial security technologies. We have more than 24 years of experience in partnering with businesses to select, install and effectively implement systems including:
• Security Management Software • Access Control Systems • Commercial Sound
• Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) • Electric Locking Hardware • Security Systems
• Queue Management Solutions • Fire Alarm • Communications
The Security Engineering team is on the cutting edge of evolving technologies in industrial security, and we focus on implementing new ways for our customers to profit and benefit from changes in the industry
Security Engineering is currently seeking a
Systems specialist Engineer - Security Systems
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Inspection & maintenance services
• Managing the work-sites (Management of the required equipment, good reception of the equipment from the stock keeper)
• Conducting site surveys.
• Working in the field leading our installation team to continue developing our 1st class professional installation skills that our customers demand, and deserve.
• Developing project plans and preparing for installation by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, tools, and coordinating schedules with customers.
• Programming, testing, and calibrating the equipment.
• Supervising and training of users.
• Providing technical support to the clients
• Training the technical department.
• Willing to travel and be trained at Bosch Security Training Centers
Job Requirements include:
• A Bachelor of Engineering degree: Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Computer.
• Computer Skills: IIS Web services - ODBC - SQL - Dcom - HTML - Vbscript - Active X controls.
• Technical Skills: Basic Networking, Virtual Environments and Windows administration.
• Technical background in Access Control, IP CCTV, Safety and Security systems.
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD; Draw up technical drawings.
• Ability to deliver projects within deadlines.
• Readiness to work extra hours when needed.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to travel.
• Good level of communication. Both written and verbal.