1. Supervise and participate in concession activities
2. Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
3. Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
4. Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
5. Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
6. Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
7. Control inventories of food, drinks, nonfood and equipment, and report shortages to designated personnel.
8. Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
9. Create work schedules and organizing employee time sheets.
10. Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
11. Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
12. Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs
13. Ensure checklists and company rules are being regulated