Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
2. Ensures all financial reporting deadlines are met.
3. Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
4. Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
5. Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
6. Continuously manages and supports of budget and forecast activities.
7. Monitors and supports taxation issues.
8. Ensures accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
9. Analyzes and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
10. Analyzes financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
11. Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures.
12. Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
13. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
BA in Accounting or Finance
Not more than 3 years of experience in the field.