My Client is a Multinational company working in the Health Industry.
• Plan and conduct direct marketing activities for potential clients.
• Create offers for target clients using the needed marketing tools as approved by management.
• Plan and participate in social events to promote company’s services.
• Present the company’s products and services to clients with the available sales tools.
• Present & notify potential clients on the benefits of using the safest sustainable solution for health, property and the environment through their use of the company’s services.
• Identify high potential clients, rate them and get appointments to sell them.
• Survey premises to estimate technical & pricing requirements.
• Achieve monthly targets set by the company.
• Educate clients on the processes for them to achieve optimum value from the company’s services.
• Prepare offers & send them to potential prospects and handle after-sales follow-up.
• Handle renewals of contracts, when needed.
• Submit weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Participate in sales meetings.
• Follow up on any sales cycles in action and report progress.
• Ensure the proper referral system is maintained.
• Manage the filing and documentation of your files at all times.
• Report new sales and contract renewals to the operations.
• Ensure CRM is always up-to-date
- Must be a holder of a BA in either Food Technology or Nutrition
- Minimum 2 - 6 years of similar sales experience.
- Very good in read, written and spoken English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- Must be holder of a valid driving license
- Basic salary
- Commission on every sale & on every contract renewal
- Mobile allowance
- Fuel coupons
- Transportation allowance (As per Lebanese labor law)
- Yearly bonus
- Medical Insurance
Follow / Like 'Karackterz' page on Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter to learn more about our latest vacancies.