*Site Experience in contracting is a MUST.
*MEP experience is preferable.
*Should have 3 - 5 years of experience
*MUST be a Mechanical Engineer degree Holder
*Should have Autocad, Excel and HAP knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Prepare shop drawings for projects assigned to be responsible for
2) Responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical works at site as per approved drawings,methods and safety rules
3) Estimates,prepares & assigns the resources such as manpower,materials,consumables,equipment,tools etc.required for all mechanical and related works prior to execution.
4) Plans analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the H.O.D for approval prior to execution at site.
5) Submits daily site reports, inspection requests,estimates on regular basis.
6) Attends regular meetings with client,civil engineers and consultant to provide update on project progress.
7) Able to lead site personnel to execute and complete the job assigned on time.
8) To collaborate in checking material invoices with delivery orders,cost control and project planning.
9) Approves time sheets of daily workers and send them to H.O.D every 15 days for final approval.