• Greets visitors and customers and notifies department/office staff of arrivals.
• Assists visitors and customers with general questions such as who to contact, office hours, releasing basic account/status information and responds to routine questions
regarding the office/program/department which they are in.
• Operates and manages multi-line telephones and routes incoming phone calls.
• Performs general data entry.
• Makes reservations such as travel arrangements or lunch reservations as necessary.
• Distributes correspondence and information to appropriate persons in the office/department.
• Stocks supplies and keeps office inventory.
• Signs for packages and receives mail. Sorts and distributes the office mail.
• Keeps the front office area and any public areas in neat and orderly condition.
• Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary.
• Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Communication Skills
• Organization Abilities
• Time Management
• Stress Management
• Fluency in English
Salary between $600 - $700
Office Located in Hazmieh
• Mon to Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
• Sat: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM (September till March)