- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Perform inspections and provide/explain offered quotations to customers.
- Perform repairs provided by Supervisor.
- Handle complex technical issues.
- Contact customers to discuss their equipment maintenance needs for proper operation.
- Control and improve the quality of maintenance performed by technicians.
- Assist the field Service Supervisor to schedule visits of the maintenance teams to fulfill the maintenance contracts agreements with our customers.
- Keep track of all maintenance contracts validity and the number of visits performed during the contracted period to ensure proper implementation that meets customer expectation and a good performance of the equipment.
- Handle any customer complaint or engine abnormality.
- Monitor and expedite the maintenance processes to improve customer satisfaction
- Replace the Service Supervisor during his absence.
- Promote and explain After-sales services to customers.
- Work extra hours as needed and assigned by the management.
- Genset problems troubleshooting
- Gensets maintenance and performance
- English, French & Arabic
- Manage schedule of technicians
- Respect deadlines
- Analyze the root cause of problems.
- Provide Solutions
- Work under pressure
- Have good mummification skills
- Work with his hands