A lending counter based in Lebanon is seeking to recruit a professional banker to supervise its three branches.
The applicant should have the following requirements:
1- MBA with emphasis on Banking and Finance.
2- Five years of experience in banking field.
3- Two years of experience in supervisory position.
Tasks are, but not limited to:
1. Ensure that all operations are accurately executed.
2. Ensure that all operations are executed within reasonable time.
3. Participate in the planning and execution of marketing plans.
4. Receive customer complaints and deal with it using a win-win approach.
5. Receive customer queries and suggestions.
6. Monitor employees’ performance in all branches, and provide support and help to improve their performance and provide the best services to customers.
7. Periodic visits to customers, and especially VIPs to strengthen the relationship with them.
8. Approach “dropped off” and / or “sales drop” customers to re-attract them in coordination with sales team.
9. Ensure the compliance of all internal policies and procedures, and suggest amendments where needed.