- BT or TS in Electricity
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Perform on site maintenance by respecting the maintenance rules and safety working.
- Follow repair map handed over by the service supervisor.
- Perform adequate repairs according to supervisor’s written or oral instructions.
- Report to the supervisor any complaint or machines abnormalities.
- Carry out all the maintenance tasks such as repairing the electrical socket boxes, extension cables, maintaining the fire system by checking the fire extinguishers and fire hoses.
- Perform maintenance of all equipment including generators, controllers, industrial machines, ATS, Distribution panels, Synchro panels, UPS systems, power and control cables.
- Coordinate with team to accomplish the maintenance tasks with minimum time and good quality of work.
- Industrial equipment
- Electric Panels
- Be ready for an urgent machine breakdown accident.
- Have a sense of team work.
- Analyze the root cause of problems.