Project Manager with 4-6 years' experience in luxury fit-out, needed for a leading development company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or any related field
- Experience in luxury fit-out for residential and commercial projects, is a must
- 4-6 years of experience in a range of roles concerning Site supervision, Quality control, Construction, Project Management and Contract administration
- Knowledge of Design standards and Engineering principals and techniques
Knowledge in Construction management principals and techniques
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, proactive and able to take decisions
- Effectively collaborates within a group
- Project management, organizational and planning skills in a multi task and multi project environment, with the sense of detail
- Flexibility, solution and positive result orientation
- High sense of responsibility and ethics
- Dedicated and looking for long term contribution
- Ability to perform computerized mapping and computer aided drafting; Alike AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit, Primavera, Microsoft Office; Photoshop
- Fluent in English, Arabic, and French is a plus
- Review and assess drawings alike: tender, execution, Composite, as built and Shop drawings.
- Review and assess bill of quantities and specifications.
- Coordinate, with all contractual parties, the activities in order to ensure good implementation in full accordance with the project schedule, budget and specifications
- Utilize properly the quality, quantity and cost monitoring systems and programs set by the company
- Supervise construction activities and report to the head of department the progress and concerns
- Investigate variations, accidents, and delays during construction, and help find appropriate solutions to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out;
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Draft layouts and visual illustrations on CAD software
- Coordinate technical drawings: Architecture, Civil, MEP, Fit-Out, Landscaping, etc…
Maintenance and Project coordination:
- Plan, organize, and direct activities related to the renovation and maintenance of the existing structures, facilities, and assets;
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with contracts, specifications, goals, building and safety codes, and other regulations;
- Ensure quotations requests, assessment to cover the needs of supplies and materials for renovation and maintenance projects;
- Ensure optimal administration of all contracts, schedules, payments and procurement
- Keep and update maintenance and running cost records, to ensure cost control and corrective actions
- Ensure optimal and reliable filing of all client’s records
- Regularly communicates (technical, financial, status) reports, as well as relevant information and documentation, to the head of the department to support and facilitate decision-making