- Able to work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities, mainly in the wedding market.
- Able to work on all social media platforms
- Attend to all customer queries, needs, and wants in a professional manner.
- Coordinates all agreed activities with internal and external suppliers, making sure all is complied with company standards.
- Knows all marketing tools in terms of social media and B2C marketing.
- Knowledge in all microsoft office tools and photoshop.
- Should have a sense of creativity.
- Excellent grooming standards
University degree in marketing and communication. Or Graphic design degree with knowledge of marketing.
Should have at least 2-3 years experience in banquet/Hotel sales and marketing.