· IT technical support, monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the company.
· Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software issues and solve technical and applications problems personally.
· Applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware and software.
· Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
· Configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software problems.
· Managing backup, security and passwords, monitoring internet and email use or abuse.
· Replacing parts as required.
· Providing support to all employees.
· Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
· Prioritizing and managing many issues at one time.
· Multitasking and professional attitude is a must.
· Testing and evaluating new technology.
· Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· Updating of company website and follow with various IT service providers.
A minimum of 5 years of related experience
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in computer science with all required trainings and certificates
Multitasking and job secrecy Works independently with minimal supervision and under pressure Perform other duties as may be assigned Regulates priorities as required and uses time efficiently Team worker and pleasant attitude
Proficiency in English & Arabic