Nabed is seeking a “Motion Graphic Designer” to join a team of goal-oriented professionals working on innovating health education solutions in the Arab world.
• Select images based on content.
• Create complex graphics, animation and video content through the use of animation techniques.
• Design different types of layouts & illustrations according to brand guidelines.
• Prepare visual presentations by designing art and layouts for motion graphic projects.
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media.
• Take full creative responsibility for any project.
• Balance great design with rigid deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications:
• University Degree in Graphic Design with 2D-3D animation skills.
• Minimum 2 years of experience.
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
• Ability to use Cinema 4D or Maya or 3ds Max.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs mainly PowerPoint.
• Fluency in English and Arabic.
• Organizational skills, time management, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• High team spirit.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with adding portfolio and list the position “Motion Graphic Designer” in the Subject Line of your email message.