1- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; Implement project infrastructure/Hardware in different branches
2- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
3- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
4- Replacing parts as required;
5- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
6- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
7- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
8- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
9- IT Technical Support.
10- Providing support to all employees.
11- Managing backup, security and passwords, monitoring internet and email use or abuse.
12-Testing and evaluating new technology;
• Computer Science or CCE graduate / or equivalent
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP, VMWare
• Troubleshooting skills
• Cisco Firewalls and switches
• Computer Maintenance and Support
• Good communication skills
• Team coherence
• Good in English, Arabic
• Excellent time management skills
• Multitasking and professional attitude is a must