Greets customers warmly and graciously
Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service.
Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlets and the entrance alley and coordinates with the Cleaner accordingly;
Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
Reassure the guests’ satisfaction upon their departure.
Thanks each guest individually for attending, and wishes everyone a safe trip home
• Have a degree in hospitality/business or vocational training in food & beverage.
• Previous food & beverage experience is required.
• Good command of English, French is a plus.
• Detail-oriented and customer focused.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Smart appearance and well groomed.
• Good Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.