- Performs administrative and support activities for the office of the President of AKU.
- Fielding telephone calls
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Planning the President's agenda
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Assisting the President by preparing reports, making calls, follow up with the staff.
- Preparing and organizing meetings, writing minutes of meeting.
- Internal Communications
- University Graduate
- Excellent command of: Arabic, French and English
- Computer literate
- Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience is preferable